5 years ago
July 5, 2008
Congrats Lara Loo!!!
I've been meaning to do a post on this for a while but was waiting until I could get some "action shots" off my parents computer. I have them now so I can finally post this.
My dear little sister did it! She is now officially a licensed cosmetologist. She passed all her tests and we are so very proud of her!!! We look forward to her getting to cut our hair and such as a professional now. Fancy, fancy! We love you Lara Loo!! (I'm sure she's going to love this picture of her cutting Lance's hair, if she ever looks on here, I usually have to call and tell her to look, so she may never even see her great face!)
Also another congrats is that Lara and Nate are getting married Aug 30th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment