5 years ago
July 9, 2008
Pampered Chef Show
My SIL Kandra and I are co-hosting a Pampered Chef Show on Tuesday July 15th at 6:30pm at my place. If any of you are interested in coming please let me know and I'd be happy to send you an invite or let you know more details. I'm just never sure who's interested in coming or not so it would help me out if you let me know you'd like to come, rather than bugging you with things you're not interested in. For those out of town, if you would like to order things, don't worry, you're in luck because you can order online too. Visit my SIL Julie's website (www.pamperedchef.biz/jnebeker), she's the consultant that will be doing our show. You can order online through July 19th. If you have any questions let me know but it should be pretty fun! There will be yummy food, so what more do you need?! Even if you're not interested or not sure if you want to buy anything still please come and just eat and visit. We seriously would love to have you there! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sure wish I lived closer! I'll check out the website though. I love your new background!
Post a Comment