February 20, 2011

A few February Pictures

Carter loved playing with the Little People Nativity set so much that I've been wanting to get him another one so that the Nativity can be special just for Christmas time. I decided to get him the Noah's Ark. He has lots of fun with it! He loves carrying the animals around and the ark. Ace joins in on the fun sometimes. This past week Carter has been battling a nasty cough and runny nose. Like always, he is a trooper and you'd hardly know by how he acts that he's sick. The only thing different is he'd get sleepy way earlier. One time early evening I came home to find him laying down on the couch with dad. When I got my camera he had sat up but you can see the tiredness on his face. Poor guy went to bed shortly after this. We've had some fairly nice days so we took Carter out for a spin in his new stroller. Someone is always really happy when he can manage to get his hands on these baby's. His face is quite the opposite when we take them away though. Carter found one of dad's shirts in a laundry basket and was trying to put it on so we helped him a little. He was so proud walking around in it. We finally took it off him because he kept tripping over it. We've started to try and do a few things with his hair now that it is shorter. He's such a handsome boy!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

He is so stinking cute. We have the Noah's ark too. Ethan loves it as well. I wish we lived closer so these two could play more! I love the last picture with his new hair style! He is adorable.

Unknown said...

He's so cute! Getting so big!

Julie N. said...

What a handsome boy! I love seeing all his pics and watching him grow up, which is happening way too fast!

Meg said...

I LOVE the last picture, what a heart breaker!