February 3, 2011

Cute story

Last weekend my mom was here. She watched Carter for us while I was in Boise for a conference for work and Lance was on a scout camp out. She told us the cutest story of what Carter did one day. He got his three dinosaurs and put them in one of the corners in the kitchen. Then he got his blanket and put it on them. Then he brought a book over and sat down next to them and sang/read the book . After a while he got up and moved his blanket over the the front door and laid it down there. He preceded to get each of his dinosaurs and bring them over and put them on the blanket by the door. Then Carter sat down again and sang/read the book to them. Carter loves, loves books! He also loves to sing! It will be interesting to see if these interests continue as he gets older.

2 comments:

Sorensons said...

Cute! I just got caught up reading all of your other blogs too. Carter is so cute and such a funny little boy! We sure love watching him. :)

Tammy said...

Adorable! I love it! I love his hair ut pictures below to...however I agree he looks to grown up!