5 years ago
February 7, 2010
Pictures and some new tricks
Our happy boy! Like I've said before I love overalls! I love these ones from Children's Place one of my SIL's gave him because they have a soft flannel lining on the legs.
Playing with a new toy from Grandma W during some tummy time. He's actually able to grab onto a few of the buttons and push and pull them, knowing that it will make noise.
Smiling with mommy. The past few days Carter has started doing a few new things/tricks. One of them is sucking on his bottom lip and smacking LOUDLY while doing it. He's somewhat demonstrating it for you below. I think it makes him look like a frog. Plus he's wearing one of my favorite onesies. I'm trying to be better about making sure I get pictures of him in my (we'll our but Lance doesn't care as much about his clothes as I do) favorite outfits before he outgrows them.
Sporting his "cool dude" pjs. Not sure how they got this name....we just started calling them that. Also one of our favorite pjs. I think he looks great in these colors!
He also has gotten very good at sneaking his foot out in one of the openings between the snaps. Just before this he had managed to stick his still covered foot into the other footie that was currently not being used - so he had one foot in both footie parts. Silly boy! He loves having his feet grasp and play with the other one. I think he's has Grandpa N and Aunt Jami's "hand feet" that are good at grabbing and picking up things. He always clutches onto our forearm with them while we're changing his diaper and trying to grab whatever his toes come in contact with.
On Thursday we noticed that Carter had truly discovered his feet for the first time. As I mentioned before he always has been very active with them (we always tell him he's part wiggle worm, he's going to be such a busy boy when he's older!) but hasn't ever really tried grabbing them or touching them with his hands. Well he has now discovered that his hands can grab and hold onto his feet. He loves grabbing onto his socks but hasn't managed yet to actually pull the sock off. We now find him most mornings in his crib awake with his legs straight up in the air holding onto his feet. Today while he was in his swing Lance looked over and saw this:
It appears, like with everything else he manages to get a hold of, he has figured out that maybe he can put his feet in his mouth too. He didn't ever actually make them in his mouth but he was sure trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great pictures and I love the video. He is a doll! I take pictures in my favorite clothes too. Poor Ethan already hates the flash on my camera!
I love it when they find their feet.
Post a Comment