February 2, 2010

Magic Washing Machine

So we've all had the experience of socks disappearing in the laundry but yesterday the opposite happened to me. I always put Carter's sock in a mesh sweater bag thing to wash and dry them in so I don't have to get angry at the machines for "eating" my little guy's socks, so I was a little confused yesterday when I was throwing a load into the dryer to discover a sock loose with the clothes. I was more confused when I got looking at it and discovered it wasn't one of Carter's socks. Where in the world did this sock come from?! Is our washing machine magic and rather than eating the socks makes them magically appear?! Maybe I have the washing machine where everyone else's missing socks end up? :) So if anybody with a little one is missing a sock with gray in the heel and toe give me a holler. I'm not sure where we picked it up from but we have one that is missing it's pair.

4 comments:

Julie said...

That is funny! Hey is it blue in between the grey parts, we have been missing that one a while! Ha Ha! Sure miss you in YW!

Tammy said...

Oh how funny is that. Maybe the pair will show up soon. Carter is adroable and getting so big!

Rachel said...

That's funny! Washing machine's are mysterious things when it comes to socks. I reallly hate when things just disappear!

Rachel said...

By the way, this is a really cute valentines background!