February 13, 2010

Not so tasty

So I finally decided today that I would let Carter be a big boy. It's been ajoy watching him grow but it has also been very hard for me. He's about 5 1/2 months now so I decided we'd try giving him some rice cereal today. Here he is before. Smiling and ready to go. Here's a video of the occasion. It's kind of long just to warn you but it's more for grandparents or whoever else cares to watch. So as you can see he was very excited about the spoon, he wanted to play with it but wasn't too excited about the cereal itself. He mostly let it sit in his mouth and dribble out, making faces all the while. Guess we will try again in a few days.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

haha, that video is so cute! james and I loved all of Carters funny faces! lol!

Auntie Em, Wooster and Grub said...

Carter did a really good job, considering it was his first time. Cute guy, his hair is so blonde!

Tammy said...

He is adorable. Some of his expresions were hilarious! Josh and I enjoyed watching him!