5 years ago
November 17, 2009
Just some pictures
This is one his three month outfits. Can't believe he fits it already! Right now he's wearing 0-3months and just getting into a few of the 3mo ones.
Sucking his thumb in the swing.
Sleeping with his thumb.
So cute!
Chillin' with dad. I think these two always look so cute together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is growing so fast. As handsome as ever! I had a hard time catching up on clothes. It seemed it took forever to actually fit into clothes, but then suddenly the next months are almost too small by the time i started putting them into it. So eventually, I got smart. But it's hard to put away the little cute ones away....plus it ment they were growing up :( I love the family picture too!
I am feeling your pain knowing you gotta go back to work. It is so hard. I went back after 5 wks with J and 4 wks with Makray. Oh it about killed me....but it was only hard like the 1st week and than you smooth into it ok...Hang in there. But I got all the sympathy for you in the world! Keep posting more pictures...yall are adorable!
Post a Comment