November 12, 2009

Baby's and overalls (and a picture for Uncle Keith)

What is it with baby's and overalls? They are so stinkin' cute in them! I loved this outfit I put on Carter this morning. He looked so adorable! Even Lance said how cute he looked when he got home. However right after Lance took this picture I noticed that Carter's right backside was feeling a little wet. That's right he wet through his diaper. I guess at least he waited until after the picture to do it, right..... So this is the outfit he got changed into, also cute and I took a picture for Carter's Uncle Keith. He picked out this onesie for Carter and I wanted to make sure he had a picture of him in it looking all cute.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh, he's so cute!! I also LOVE overalls!!

Julie N. said...

Way to go Carter!! You are rugged and handsome. Of course you are handsome though; you look like your dad and your dad looks like me. I can't wait to meet you!!