
Our boy has some chunks on him now.

So this post is a day late but the pictures are from yesterday, so it's all good. I wanted to include Carter's stats from his doctor's appointment today anyway. He did great although he didn't enjoy his three shots but he did enjoy his grape flavored tylenol.
- Height: 22 3/4 inches (21 at birth) which puts him in the 50th percentile
- Weight: 12 pounds 2 oz (7lbs 14oz at birth) which also is the 50th percentile
Our boy it appears is just perfectly average. :)
- Head circumference: 15.5cm (I don't remember off hand what it was at birth) which is just below the 50th percentile (Jami, I don't think Carter is going to be taking after his cousin Austin) :)
Things Carter likes to do:
- Loves smiling and "talking", especially at mom and dad
- Has made a few small chuckles
- Enjoys sitting in his swing and watching the fish on it spin around above him
- Enjoys his bouncy seat and kicking his legs all over
- He's great at moving his head back and forth to look at everything
- Continues to love looking at lights
- Enjoys stretching when he wakes up. He puts his arms high above his head and stretches them and his legs as far as they will go.
- Continues to sleep through the night for 7-9 hours
- Has strong legs and is great at standing (with help) and holding his head high
- He's also getting good at pushing against things or people with his legs
- His hair has lightened with some reddish tints along with the brown and thinned some, much to my dismay
- His eyes are still blue
- Often finds his fingers especially his thumb to suck on
- When he is unbelievably unhappy and nothing is making him happy, he settles right away with turning on either the blow dryer or vacuum - works like a charm every time
We love our boy and enjoy watching him grow. I sometimes get a little sad to see him growing so fast. The other day I reluctantly admitted to myself that he has grown out of most of his newborn clothes and I put them away and got out the next size. Most of them are still a little big on him for now. It was so strange putting away his little clothes not knowing when I'll see them again.
1 comments:
He's such a little cutie pie!
Post a Comment