
So about a month ago we came across a deal on a couch and chair with ottoman that we really liked. Our old couch was a hand-me-down with tons of stains and we've been looking for a while for something new of our own. These are super comfy and Lance even has his "man's chair." Seriously that's what we call it! I think I jokingly called it that in the store the first time he sat in it and it just stuck. Let me tell you about that first time he sat in it....he got this huge "love at first sight" grin on his face as he settled into it. I tried to contain my laughter (didn't work all the way) because he looked so small in that chair. It seemed to envelope him into it jaws. So from that moment I knew this was what Lance wanted and good thing I really liked them too. I'm not a huge fan of the pillows that came with them and while over the last month I've learned to tolerate them I'm always on the look out for a good deal on some replacement pillows when I find what I like (and I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for). So come stop by sometime and you can have a turn in "the man's chair." It really is quite comfortable! I would know, I steal it from Lance all the time! :)
9 comments:
Wow! Those are very nice and do look extra comfy. Hey, I was wondering how you are able to see when people update their blogs. I need that on my list so please give me the hook up!
Thats some good looking furniture. I am totally jealous and so good for no dog hair I bet. Yep totally jealous.
They look really nice! We love leather.
Bekah, my blog is private now, please e-mail me at tlason5@gmail.com so i can invite you Lori Nebeker, I love your new couch!
ooo very nice! i love getting new furniture!
I love them. They look very comfortable it makes me want to come and visit right now to take a nap!
I could help you with some pillows... if you find some fabric you love!
I need to stick your blog in mine!
Love you PIC.
"Grown-up" furniture is the best.
So NICE!!! Have to love the man chair. Bri's wanting one of his own, but I keep telling him that we have to get a house of our own first! We'll see if he listens! :0) When are we going to get together again? Volleyball's going to be done this week unless the varsity team goes to state. I'll keep you and Kandra posted. Also, do you have Lori's email address? I'm needing to email her so I can get on her blog. Thanks!
Post a Comment