So last week I started out with a sore throat, achey, cough stuff. Lance got it and I got over it. Then Lance got over it. Well last night at work around 3am I discovered much to my chagrin that my throat was hurting again and the aches were back. What's the dealio!?! Didn't I already have you stupid sore throat and get rid of you?!? Hopefully the pattern of going back and forth is not going to continue! So in the mean time I've popped some generic extra strength Tylenol, slept, and gotten plenty of fluids. What a good little patient I am! Hopefully it all helps in time so I can be ready to teach the youth the dance tomorrow night! Although Lance had to deal with his yucky stuff last week at mutual and he was a trooper I might add!
2 comments:
I hope you feel better quickly and that the dumb sore throat stays away, for a very VERY long time!!
Hey Bekah! I'm so glad I found you on here! I miss you! I haven't talked to you in like eons! How are you my dear!?
Post a Comment