5 years ago
May 5, 2008
Grandma Bev's Funeral
We went down Thursday for my Grandma Bev's funeral in SLC. It was a very nice service and most of my extended family were there. Many of my cousins I haven't seen in a long time were there and it was good to get to visit with them and for them to meet Lance. We just love our wonderful family. It was a very nice service with many fond memories of my grandma and grandpa. It was sad at times but it is such a blessing to know that this is not the end and that we will get to be together as a family forever. My grandma had such a strong testimony of this and it was mentioned several times during the funeral. Here's some pictures from the weekend.
Lance and I by her casket. I know it was a funeral and all but I couldn't help noticing how handsome Lance looked in his new clothes that I got for him. :)
Our family, minus Abby who was taking a break for a nap. It was a long day for a little girl! :)
My mom's sisters were also in town and it was fun to get to visit with them for a bit and my grandma. Lance and I both love getting to see them and visiting with them. We're hoping in the next couple years to make trips to see all of them.
One of my cousins also got married on Saturday. Before going to the reception we stopped at Thanksgiving Point Gardens with Mike, Marinda, and Abby. It was so beautiful with all of the tulips out. I've never seen so many different colors of tulips! If you've never been there and are in the area, I would highly recommend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I agree Lance does look pretty handsome. I am glad that the funeral went well. The pictures are awesome!
Post a Comment