5 years ago
June 29, 2011
"Baby"
About a month or so ago Carter figured out how to open a tote in his room that has a bunch of old stuffed animals of mine and Lance's. The one he likes dragging around, one of my baby dolls. Carter loves his "baby" as he calls it. If we try to put him to bed without it he gets very distressed over where "baby" is. We practice "nose, eyes, mouth, etc" with her. One day when I was in the shower I heard the toilet seat lift up. I looked around to see Carter had the doll and was trying to put her on the potty. One day when it was quiet I went to see what he was up to. I was very pleasantly surprised to find him in his room reading to "baby."
He gets very concerned if any of her clothes or shoes come off. He brings them over to me so that I can put them back on. He also likes to push her on his car and sometimes hop on for a ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment