5 years ago
January 16, 2011
Funny Story
A couple mornings ago I was working on the computer in the kitchen and Carter was in the living room playing with some toys and reading books. Well all of a sudden I heard him munching on something. I turned around to discover our little boy standing up on the couch facing me, with a mouth full of gummy bears. Lance had apparently left his big Costco bag of gummy bears open on the couch. Guess who found them? Carter is like his daddy and loves gummy bears. Whenever Lance start eating them Carter is at his heels begging for some. I'm a little on the paranoid side about him choking and when we do give him gummy bears it's only half of one. Especially not a big mouthful. He knew just what I was going to do when I got up because he started making his protesting noise. I gave him one more form the bag then sealed it up and took it away. I had a sad little boy on my hands for the next little while.
Carter has also in the last few days discovered being dizzy. At the sitters the other day they were playing "ring a round the rosie" which I'm thinking is where he got it from. Rather then walking in a circle with us he seems to like just turning in a circle himself. He gets dizzy when he stops, can't walk straight, and usually falls down which leads to him laughing and laughing. He thinks it is the funniest thing. Then Carter gets up and does it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Funny little boy! He makes me excited for a boy! Quite the character.
Hey Bekah! We got those toolboxes at Walmart actually, I think it was 7 dollars, so not too bad. Although I think they were a hot item so we had to wait twice for them to make another shipment to get them in! I think Carter is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen! :)
So funny! That is hilarious that he's figured out how to make himself dizzy and loves it. You have a wild one on your hands!
Post a Comment