November 1, 2010

Halloween

Here is one of the cutest puppies I ever did see!! His costume turned out pretty good, not bad at all for my first Halloween costume. Whenever we put the hood part on Carter tried to pull it off at first but then seemed to give up. It was stuck. Every once in a while he would remember he had something stuck on his head and he'd try getting it off again. We went to our ward Halloween party Friday night which was lots of fun. Carter wanted to walk around all the time. He got kidnapped part of the time by our Bishop's wife and his daughter, she watched Carter for us in the mornings when Lance had to leave to work and before I got home. She and Carter are buddies. Trying to pull his hood off. He even cooperated and said "woof woof" for a few people. Here is a back view, tail and all. Saturday night I had to work but Lance took him to a few of our friends houses. He wasn't too interested in the candy and had more fun trying to sit on their dog or play. Our friend that watches him a lot for us knew just what Carter would like, she had a little bucket filled with some goodies for him including a soft fruit stick, which he enjoyed last night. We've tried giving him small pieces of a few things but he just pulls them out. I'm not going to complain because him not liking sweets favors my sweet tooth. So far the only "sweet" he seems to like is ice cream.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Great job on the costume! I love making Kalyn's costumes, but that is a lot more complicated than anything I have attempted. :)

Meg said...

He is so cute!!! I love the picture of him tugging his ear!

Katielin317 said...

You did an awesome job!! He looks so so cute!!

Justin and Kristin said...

You sewed that?! I'm impressed!
I love it from the back; so authentic!! :)