
Every time Carter grows out of something and I put it away it brings a little tear (sometimes a lot of tears depending on the day, I blame it on the hormones) to my eyes. This is one of the latest things he has out grown. His oh so cute brown corduroy overalls from Old Navy that we splurged on before he was born. I debated about buying them in a couple of sizes but due to a tight wallet I didn't and now I regret it because I love them so much and of course when I went back later, they were all gone. Lance informed me the other day he could barely button them up, so it was time to retire them. I realized I wasn't sure if I had any/many pictures of him in them so I wanted to take some last time pictures in them. During the photo shoot one of the snaps popped open, a sign that I can't ignore that they are indeed too small. So off to the plastic bin container of outgrown clothes that is currently residing under his crib.
2 comments:
I think the tears are just becasue you are a mom. I did the same thing with CJ, and I couldn't use the harmone factor! They are really cute overalls! Carter is adorable! I can't wait to meet him.
What a cutie! I hate putting away those cute outfits! Thank goodness you didn't send me a card this year! I had thought about sending you a Bday card about mid-Dec. and then of course I forgot. Not getting one has taken a weight off of my shoulders. You are just too good of a friend! I can't live up to it, but this year I finally did!
Post a Comment