December 27, 2009

Quarter of a Century

So it's official, I can rent a car now. My brithday was a couple days before Christmas. This year we were traveling during a lot of the day but that's ok because I was with my two favorite guys. Lance's family surprised me with a yummy chocolate cake the night before. Lance says I never get surprised but I really didn't see that coming. Lance had already gotten me a heated electric mattress pad that I had been wanting. We both love it! It makes it so great coming home from work to be able to have a warm bed! I love it! And it has separate controls for each of our sides so I can have it as warm as I want and not worry about boiling Lance. I had really been wanting a key lime cheesecake for my birthday but when Lance tried to get one from Costco they informed him they won't make them again until the spring. Lucky for Lance he has a nice mommy who he got to make one for me. It was so yummy! Here's a little family picture from my birthday. I know it's not really that old but 25 seems old to me!

7 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Sounds like you had a great day. Happy Belated Bday!!!

Boyd Fam said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a great one! You are SO old!! lol! Love ya!

Katielin317 said...

Oh man. Your little guy makes the cutest faces:) Hey, I talked to Jami tonight and I am so excited to be able to see you guys! We are totally planning on doing something (maybe spending the day letting the kids play and doing dinner or something??) either friday or saturday. Looking forward to actually meeting...and not just stalking you via blogger:)

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Bekah dear! Hope you get my card I sent when you get back home. Love you!

Tammy said...

Happy birthday a bit late. It sounds like you had a great one. I love reading about you and yoru adorable family. Carter is adorable. One day I am going to come and meet him in person! Love you guys!

Amy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i wish i could've said it earlier, but it's been SO crazy around here! love you!

Auntie Em, Wooster and Grub said...

It was great to see you yesterday. I was so rude and didn't even wish you happy b-day. Remind me to make you some key lime bars the next time you are in town. They are amazing!