5 years ago
December 16, 2009
Carter Rolled Over
So on Friday Carter rolled over for the first time. It wasn't like a complete official roll over because he wasn't lying flat on the ground. I had him on his tummy with a pillow under his head and chest and he was propping himself up on his arms. He got his legs scooting and pushing and pushed himself up enough on his side that gravity followed and over he went. We thought it was pretty fun and best of all we were both there and saw him do it because I could tell he was getting close to doing it.
This is from a different day but he was propping himself like this when he rolled over. Love his smile!
What?!
Carter enjoys looking at the lights. I wish we had ones that flickered on and off. He'd love those!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Look at the big boy!!!!
Post a Comment