August 13, 2008

YCC Practice

So we just got back from our 2nd to last Weds night practice for the YCC. It was our stake dress rehearsal so we got to see all the youth in their costumes. They looked so great! It just adds so much when they do their numbers. I should have taken some pictures or video of them but I was kind of busy with my "responsibilities" (not that the youth in our group really need Lance or I anymore, they're doing AWESOME!!) Go Italian North side! But no, actually all the kids are doing fantabulous, we just "in charge" of the Italian North side so we're a little bias since those are the kids Lance and I have been more directly over this whole time. This photo is one from last week out at the fair grounds with all the youth from the temple district. I just thought it was cool and exciting so I thought I'd post it on here. Each stake has a different color (we are the navy blue just right of the center). It's the closing number of the performance, to "Carry On". It's going to be such a great show!! If any of you are going to be in the temple district area I would highly suggest going to the broadcast on Sat Aug 23rd at 7pm. It will be broadcast to all the stake centers. Pretty much only really important people are allowed at the actual show in the grandstands since the prophet and some of the other apostles and leaders from our church and others are going to be there. We're not even allowed up there that night security is so tight.

1 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, that is so cool you guys get to be a part of that. I wish we could see it!