5 years ago
April 30, 2008
New Bow Model
So I've been making some hair bows lately and as I knew Lance wouldn't try them out for me I had to find another model. What do you think?! :)
I think he looks pretty! Contrary to what Lance may try and tell you, he thought it was funny too. Although I'd never let Ace wear them for to long for fear he might suddenly realize there's something on his head and start to attack my precious bows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That's so perty! If you get a girl dog, it wouldn't be so bad. That reminds me of when we would take our (girl) dog to the groomer's and she'd come home with little bows on her floppy ears. You need to teach me how to make some bows for my nieces!!
That is funny. What are you making bows for?
haha, that is awesome! Very cute bow by the way. It's been fun reading up on your blog. Loves!
Tammy, I make them just for fun. Kandra and I get together and make them sometimes too.
Ahhhh so cute!!
Very cute!! I really like that bow. I just made a few more for Paige that I really like. We all need to get together and have a card/bow-making day!!!
And we need to get together sometime soon because I need my Bekah fix. That bow is very cute by the way!!
Post a Comment