January 10, 2012

What to do with nap/quiet time?!?

The past week or so Carter hasn't taken a nap. It has been a battle. I'm very sad that my much needed break during the day may be over! Today I decided for nap/quiet time that I wouldn't make Carter stay in bed as long as he stayed in his room. Good news: pretty sure he ended up falling asleep for a while and I got a nap too. Really bad news: After a couple hours he started calling for me and when I went in I discovered the hugest mess I have ever seen him make. ALL his clothes were on the floor, multiple kleenex boxes had been torn apart and were everywhere, everything that could be up turned was. The best part, sitting in the middle of it all with a look of pure innocence on his face, one very naked boy! Oh and I also discovered his blanket and part of the floor were wet. I'm not sure what do to, other than strip everything out of his room, which isn't possible anyway. This boy is going to kill me!!

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Haha, that might be my favorite story ever! :) It was fun seeing you guys tonight!!