5 years ago
July 31, 2011
Family Reunion
It was so much fun getting together with the Nebekers for a weekend reunion. Everyone was their except Lance's brother Keith.
We had some fun playing duck duck goose.
Cute Syd thought every time it was her time to get up and chase too.
Kandra's going to get her mom.
I love this face Jaxson is making!
Dive before Grandpa gets him.
Lynn, Julie, and Kandra had fun being animals with the younger kids. It was hilarious to watch and I'm sure they won't mind me putting these pictures up. :)
I think this was giraffe's
and this was monkey's.
The little kids all got along so well. It was funny to watch them play together.
Carter, Dawson, and Kennadie playing outside. Watch out Kenna!
They had fun pushing each other on the swings.
Dawson was being silly and made the other two laugh and laugh.
One afternoon we went to this fun water park place, that's in someone's backyard. It was so much fun getting together with everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment