October 11, 2010

"I wasn't doing anything"

So this morning I turned around to check and see what Carter was doing. He had managed to get a hold of the kleenex box and had a pile of kleenex's on the floor next to him. He loves pulling them out of the box. I said "Carter James, what are you doing?" With one quick glance at me he started picking them back up and shoving them back in the box. I started slowly walking over to him. He put about half the kleenex's he had pulled out back in then stood up with it and put the box back on the table. I'd made it over to him by then and he just turned around and looked up at me with a face like, "What? I wasn't doing anything."

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I love it. What a smart little boy! He looks like a little boy, crazy how fast they grow up!!

Developed Memories Photography said...

lol. that is hilarious. and awesome.

Meg said...

Too cute! Did your mom tell you that she came into my store last weekend? She was shopping and as one of my employees was ringing her up I said, "Are you Bekah's mom?" She didn't even miss a beat and replied, "Why, yes I am!" :) I guess I just missed seeing you, which was so sad! It was fun to see your mom though!! :)