June 11, 2009

Officially in my 3rd Trimester

So I am now officially in my third trimester. I have 3 months to go. CRAZY!!! As I mentioned in my previous post I still feel like we have so much to do and I'm starting to realize in a few weeks I'll be down to single digit weeks. Hopefully we can get stuff done in the next few weeks. I am definitely starting to feel stretched! Sometimes when our little guy is moving around it feels like he's just pushing out trying to stretch me more to try and get some more room. I don't always appreciate when he does this and sometimes resort to Lance's advice of, "push him back." :) It usually works pretty well for a little while. I have really enjoyed the last few months getting to see him moving around and kicking. It's such a strange feeling and I get entertained a lot by just watching him. He's very active! We shall see how the next few months go...

10 comments:

Kim said...

Well ain't you just the cutest little pregnant lady there ever was!

The Cook Clan said...

Congrats! Thats so exciting. You should let me take some newborn pics when he's born!

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

wow i wonder if it feels like you still have an eternity to go or if 3 months will go by fast. you look great. im excited for you guys. cant wait for my turn

Christensens said...

You are so cute! I love your little belly!

Amy said...

hello- cute belly!! can't believe you are already in your LAST trimester!

Heather said...

Lookin Good! I'm excited for you! You are going to be such a good mom.

Julie N. said...

You look great Bekah! Don't worry those nesting feelings will set in soon and you'll get a lot more done. Good luck! We can't wait to meet this little guy!

Katielin317 said...

shoot. if I looked HALF as cute as you while pregnant, I'd have at LEAST 8 kids...well...at least I would think about;) Hang in there!

Cierra said...

That is so cool! You are almost done, isnt it crazy how fast time goes by? I am so excited for you two!

Rachel said...

Look at you cute stuff!