February 18, 2009

Welcome Briton!

The first nephew (on my side of the family) has arrived! My brother and SIL Mike and Marinda had their first little boy. He's a cutie (not that I'm biased)! I just wish Briton wasn't so far away so we could meet him sooner! I love his little face in this picture! We got to talk to our niece Abby, who is always good for Lance when he needs to feel loved. You see for the past few months or so every time I'm talking to Abby I can only get her to answer a few questions before her answer to everything becomes, "talk Lance." That's right she gets sick of talking to me and just wants her Uncle Lance. She proceeded to do this today as well. One time she started doing this but Lance wasn't with me. She didn't quite understand when I told her he wasn't there and just kept saying over and over "talk Lance." It always puts a smile on Lance's face when I tell him she's ready to talk to him. He likes feeling loved by his niece!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats with the new nephew! He is a cutie! Maybe one day he'll ask to talk to Bekah :)

The Cook Clan said...

Oh how cute!!!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

He is so handsome!! I love the look. Tell them congrats for me! Love ya!

Tammy said...

He is adorable. Congrats on becoming an aunt and uncle to another little one! Love you guys!